Appocolpise- Zombie Avastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

abandoment

4 posters

Go down

abandoment Empty abandoment

Post  retrophilia Sun May 23, 2010 10:00 pm

If people can't seem to bother to make posts why bother having the forum up
retrophilia
retrophilia

Back to top Go down

abandoment Empty Re: abandoment

Post  babyybooh815 Tue May 25, 2010 5:45 am

What do you mean? I tend to post many things, I just have been busy so I haven't been able to get on.
babyybooh815
babyybooh815

http://www.myspace.com/mandi_marie95

Back to top Go down

abandoment Empty yes I know hun

Post  retrophilia Thu May 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Yes I know
retrophilia
retrophilia

Back to top Go down

Post  monsterkong Sun May 30, 2010 4:47 pm

Then tell your friend mark to get his stats done so we can get the game going there is nothing we can post

monsterkong

Back to top Go down

abandoment Empty That is not true

Post  retrophilia Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:29 pm

We could be posting things elsewhere but all in all it is abandoned.
retrophilia
retrophilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow X Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:54 pm

then we leave until summer. There is to much to do with school for me im studding up over my head here and dont have time to meet shadow and mark im sure is the same. Idk were you find your time but at any time you could have made the stats we need and we could have moved on from this stage

Shadow X
Admin

https://appocolpiticazombie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

abandoment Empty stats?

Post  retrophilia Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:40 pm

Exscuse me but one you are shadow so why do you keep acting like shadow is another person?
two, it is Marks job to make the stats and considering people are always on facebook and other social networks during the school year I am not the only person that could have been on Mark had PLENTY of time to do the stats.....doing the stats is not my job and I am not even capable of it.
retrophilia
retrophilia

Back to top Go down

Post  monsterkong Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:09 pm

Okay? When you say Shadow you do not mean me do you? Because my username is Monsterkong not Shadowdust. I know I clearly said you could call me Shadow my childhood nickname or so I think but it gets kinda confusing because of Shadow X and if you mean me being Shadow X look at the History closly that is all the proof I need. I will throw no there proof for you opinion matters not to me. Other than that Shadow you have the army to be training for do you not? or was all that bragging for nothing? how will you find the time to work with this site. Plus I have a farm to attend to, so Dalit or as you called him Mark going to do the stats when he has not yet done them I doupt he will even try. Restro you can do the stats. You are the one that said Abandment. You job doesnt come in until the Stats are done and the site gets going. Then all we do is watch it and add new things in here and there.

monsterkong

Back to top Go down

abandoment Empty no i can't

Post  retrophilia Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Look how the heck could I do stats when I don't even know what that means my point is is that the site just has nothing new like it used to. I specialize in the chat and the new ideas not the game play I have no clue whatsoever when it comes to that
retrophilia
retrophilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow X Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:11 am

its okay restro but you are close to mark.... can't you like put the smackdown on him.... I mean his idea is so much better than ours that I can see and I cannot do much I have been very busy and my parents kick me out of the house a lot so can you give him a push in theory, or see if he is even trying to do them. Because if mark has no intention on getting them done well Then we can throw our Ideas down, but I would rather have Mark do it since he made that whole thing about wanting to make this more than a forum site.

Shadow X
Admin

https://appocolpiticazombie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

abandoment Empty k i will

Post  retrophilia Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:13 pm

I will talk to him about it.
retrophilia
retrophilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content