Appocolpise- Zombie Avastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samurai v.s Spartan

4 posters

Go down

Samurai v.s Spartan Empty Samurai v.s Spartan

Post  Shadow X Sun May 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Out of these two mighty well powerful warriors who do u think would win. For me this is difficult, but I am going with Spartan!
Tell me why you think what you think.

Personally I think Spartan, because they are more used to handling people heavy armored, as the Samurai only opponents that were heavily armored were other Samurai typically. This gives the Spartan a better adaption in the fight, keep in mind there can not be a hand down, since each side only has 1 or 2 weapons that can pierce one each others armor. Plus both are very disciplined

Shadow X
Admin

https://appocolpiticazombie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Samurai v.s Spartan Empty I say

Post  retrophilia Tue May 11, 2010 6:03 am

Neither.....I would own them
retrophilia
retrophilia

Back to top Go down

Samurai v.s Spartan Empty Re: Samurai v.s Spartan

Post  Dalit Sun May 16, 2010 2:30 am

Spartans were, for all intents and purposes, brawlers. The only actual technique the Spartans employed were when they fought in groups, using the phalanx and flanking maneuvers. Samurai, on the other hand, were adapted to a more one on one type of combat.

Also, one must note the weight of a spartan shield, as well as the large blind-spots left by the spartan helmet.
Samurai seldom used shields, and were trained with the Katana, a blade with a much superior edge, made with high-carbon steel making it light weight. IF the Katana didn't do the job, they were armed with similar, dagger like blades. Also, the Samurai were trained on horseback also, a luxury the Spartan would seldom divulge.

so I vote the Samurai in a 1v1, hands down with no contest.
Dalit
Dalit

Back to top Go down

Post  monsterkong Sun May 30, 2010 5:05 pm

That is very foolish since to say hand down. In fact since neither has weapons that break threw ones armor, the Samurais armor is heavier but has more coverage, the Spartans is more Enduring. Spartans are the not just brawlers they do adapt quite well. Samurai winning I would like to say it but the chances go with the spartan, Horses would be to dangerous and would instantly lead to the samurais death. The reason is how big the Spartans spears are and how they rang from 3 times the size of the man at times. The weapons of the Spartans are well heavy so they get a hands down on that but they move faster then a samurai and day proven by facts that a typical spartan could dodge and arrow easily said by historians so than there fitness over comes there armor. Spartans have one of the highest adaptions ever even higher than the Samurai but Samurai have higher technology at there disposal.

Spartan wins
Plus this was already done Spartan is a far better war proven already. Although I say they would win barley facts say Spartan crushes the samurai but some do say Spartan barley wins. Either way Spartan has it all working for him. In a total out war and not just two meeting and fighting to the death I will say Spartan because they have the largest team work rating by far for the century before Gun powder

monsterkong

Back to top Go down

Samurai v.s Spartan Empty mark.....

Post  retrophilia Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Mark is not foolish Razz
retrophilia
retrophilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down