Appocolpise- Zombie Avastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The gameplans.

2 posters

Go down

The gameplans. Empty The gameplans.

Post  Dalit Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:16 pm

I am about to embark on the process of creating the Stats of the game. I plan on arranging the stats so that they will provide solid bases for an RPG without the dice necessity. This will require some thought and practice, and do not expect them to be final. However, I also plan on writing up several classes each with the potentiality of subclasses in them. Each class will have a list of abilities, and a ranking system from level 1 to level 10, abilities learned between. Certain abilities will be boosted or reduced by certain stats, or the lack thereof. please, endure with me if this becomes difficult for me to create, but rest assured that I will do what I can to create the rules of the game, as well as the basis of combat and the likes.
Dalit
Dalit

Back to top Go down

The gameplans. Empty Re: The gameplans.

Post  Shadow X Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Ok guys im making the classes it looks like...... Dont worry i wont let Hitler Dalit take over this will remain a forum site for all you forum people and you wont have to memorize and think so much..... as for you Dalit NO STATS YET!!!! unless you can form it in automatically add the graphics and get ever weapon in by the end of this weekend i don't want to hear about stats! for this sites due date is Monday when i get home if it is not ready than to bad! Dalit i know what you want but we only got so much memory and only my profile can add what you want on top of that a system? do you expect out players to look up everything, here is the bottom line they choose how much damage they get hit with in this forum, the choose with it is minor or major, they choice if it even hit them at all! I think you need to look at a forum and I have found one for you! http://bleach200.proboards.com/index.cgi? there is the link take sometime to understand what a Rp Forum is and look at how they play. We dont got time for your idea, we dont got the money for your idea. But i do promise you when i do get another job When summer vacation comes around we will do your Ideas because i do like them.

Shadow X
Admin

https://appocolpiticazombie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum