Appocolpise- Zombie Avastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

classes part 2

4 posters

Go down

classes part 2 Empty classes part 2

Post  Dalit Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:39 am

Medic----- Medics are the premier healing class, and as such receive high intelligence and low constitution. They have several healing technique, but are limited heavily on armor and weapons, using only cloth and fast one handed weapons. Along from using passive healing abilities, all healing done from using item will be increased by intelligence by +1 for every 3 intelligence, and class abilities will be granted +1 on healing for every 3 points of dexterity.

Stats:
Strength: 10+0
Constitution: 10-2
Dexterity: 10+0
perspective: 10+0
Intelligence: 10+2

Weapon Specialization:
One Hand(fast)
Armor Specialization:
Cloth(light)

Mortar Brigadier----- Much like the Ranger, the M. Brigadier attacks from a range. M. Brigadiers, however, use splash damaging bomb techniques or bomb items. They drop heavy damage, but it is likely that they will have to wait a turn in preparing their bombs, and instead may use alternative ranged weapons to good use, though with less lethality than the ranger. They are limited to leather armor and cannot equip melee weapons.

Stats:
Strength: 10-1
constitution: 10+0
Dexterity: 10+2
Perception: 10-1
Intelligence: 10+0

Weapon Specialization:
Ranged(medium, heavy)

Armor Specialization:
Leather(light)

Chemist----- The chemist class is much like what would happen if you mixed together a M. Brigadier, and a Medic. Primary stats for a chemist are intelligence and dexterity, as they promote the use of healing abilities and items, as well as damage abilities and items. Though less potent than M. Brigadier at damage and Medic at healing, they do effectively wield both in their arsenal, making them versatile, if somewhat slow learners.

Stats:
Strength: 10+0
Constitution: 10-1
Dexterity: 10+1
Perspective: 10-1
Intelligence: 10+1

Weapon Specialization:
One Hand(fast, medium)

Armor Specialization:
Cloth(very light)
Dalit
Dalit

Back to top Go down

classes part 2 Empty still...

Post  retrophilia Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:00 am

still confused Razz
retrophilia
retrophilia

Back to top Go down

classes part 2 Empty Re: classes part 2

Post  monsterkong Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:59 am

You should have a better way at explaining everything. And instead of making new threads remember you can always add more to a older thread.
Do this for know on, this way the site wont be so cluttered. If you want i dont mind but you can keep doing it like this and i will clean your mess and put it into one forum for you so we can delete the older ones ok.

monsterkong

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow X Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:22 pm

Shadow is right, this is a form of flooding and if you keep it up Ill have to band you, just edit your post
I hate to band people but its my job to keep order, don't make me do it Sad

Shadow X
Admin

https://appocolpiticazombie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down