Appocolpise- Zombie Avastion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Stats

2 posters

Go down

Game Stats Empty Game Stats

Post  Dalit Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:47 pm

The stats for the game are as followed:

Strength: This stat determines how much damage a melee(close ranged) class deals on average per swing. Every 2 points of strength increase the total damage of your generic swings by 1. Aside from combat damage, passive abilities are also granted a bonus for strength. For every 3 points of strength you gain a passive +1 to smashing, or pushing things, as the required points to open things will be considerably less than your combat damage. Every 3 Strength past 18 points, however, will encumber your Intelligence stat by -1 on rolls, while for every 3 points over 18 will increase your constitution bonus by +1 on rolls.

Dexterity: This state determines how much damage a character will deal with ranged weaponry, such as guns or bows. Every 2 points of Dexterity will increase the total damage of your generic shots by 1. Aside from combat damage, passive abilities are also granted for Dexterity. For ever 3 points of Dexterity, you will gain a passive +1 to opening things and obstacle bonuses. Every 3 dexterity past 18 points will encumber your Strength by -1 on rolls, while increasing your perspective rolls by +1

Constitution: This stat determines how much damage you take. For every 2 points of constitution, a player receives -1 on incoming damage rolls. Aside from damage mitigation, Constitution grants the passive ability of more health. Every 3 points of constitution a player has, they receive an extra 5 health. For every 3 points of constitution past 18, a player will receive a -1 penalty on perspective rolls, while increasing your Dexterity rolls by +1 for every 3 points over 18.

Perspective: This stat determines how you progress. for every 10 points of Perspective a character has, they are granted an extra experience point for every level. Aside from increasing your character in a combat sense, Perspective also helps a character determine where to find traps, hidden treasure, and hidden doors. For every 3 points of perspective past 18, a character is granted an extra +1 roll to intelligence. for every 3 points of perspective over 18, you get -1 on rolls of constitution.

Intelligence: This stat determines how your character decides things. For every 2 points of intelligence, your character gains +1 to healing rolls and casted rolls, or from items used. Aside from combat bonuses, intelligence will give the passive bonus of 1% decreased cost on buying of goods for every point above 13. For every 3 points of intelligence over 18, you will will have -1 on your strength rolls, but a +1 on perspective rolls.

This will be eventually accompanied by a game in a short time.

By no means will a registered user be forced to play the game, but it will be a unique challenge for friends and foes alike, as a side option for when you are not creating your roleplay story.

I must stress that I have no intentions of making the game the primary reason of the site, as it is clearly a roleplaying forum, but this game I hope will be networked via the site, or even played amongst friends at a table, as printing or keeping this as a reference guide would be good.

It should be noted that this game may or may not be played with Dice. Dice add challenge, but can only be used at the table form of the game. For all other intents and purposes, a solid base of damage and stat-based rolls may be done. A weapon with 10 damage will do 10 damage + your roll, but at the table you can flavor it up with a 10 sided die instead.
Dalit
Dalit

Back to top Go down

Game Stats Empty Re: Game Stats

Post  Shadow X Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:52 pm

ok you can go with ur ideas, but to everyone out there you do not need to fallow the Stat rules if you choice not to. Also mark you got to create applications if people are going to fallow this idea. Im allowing it if you can finish before Monday

Shadow X
Admin

https://appocolpiticazombie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalit Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:53 pm

what is so specific about monday?
Dalit
Dalit

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow X Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Nothing just i wont have much time after Monday to help with the site and im leaving monsterkong in charge. But if you can get him to allow you to keep on doing this than go for it but I want to let you know i wont be back until the end of the week to help and he told me he would have it running when i get back...
Dalit i love your idea that is why im allowing it to go threw but you will need to do everything on you won but im sure Restro will help you. Im running 5 sites and I got alot of work to do.

Shadow X
Admin

https://appocolpiticazombie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down