My character

Go down

My character

Post  retrophilia on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Class-fighter
Special Abilities: Exotic dancing and talking to animals.
description: Alaiyo is a pale skinny seventeen year old by the looks of her it is amazing she is still around, however she is one tough chick. Alaiyo has jet black hair with a streak of red in her bangs she has shoulder length. You will always see her with loads of eyeliner skinny jeans or a tutu old black chucks and a backback filled with all her most needed items. She is usually very quiet until she does her exotic dances then she opens right up. She is dating Dalit and their the cutest couple.
Height- 5'6

Weight- 110

Alaiyo is always quiet a few whisperers or murmurs to everyone unless in a fight then she get extremly bossy. While appearing shy she talk a lot with Dalit and her pet Strag. She likes animals, parties, dancing, and wearing limited clothing oh and Dalit. She dislikes preps luckily they died , science, and zombies (she want's them dead).

History Information
Birthplace- Minnesota
Home Country- America
Father- Relics shwaker
Mother- silia shwaker
Brother: jatten Shwaker Sister: Lacuna shwaker
History Description- At the age of 14 People in Minnesota started to realize that Alaiyo was far from normal she wasn't just in that awkward teen dark stage she was dark she was always reading about zombies and such and she scared peopleto death were her ridiculous rants. She started going to her towns dojo in order to train for fighting. She then got really strong and later on in life had nothing but Dalit who believed in her rants and a bat as her friends....they should have belived her then Minnesota may not be ruined. At the age of 15 she too strag with her on the way to the dojo and there in an alley way was Dalit she had no idea who he was at the time and she wanted to use her new strengths against him turns out the were a lot alike and never stopped talking since that day. At the age of 16 she became an exotic dancer to get money to skip town she fell in love with dancing and then she took off leaving her family behind and now she has no idea if they are alive the guilt angrs her and wills her to fight even more.

Equipment Info
Equipment Name(s)-
Equipment Description-(1+ description for each equipment)
Equipment Function(s)-(1+ description for each equipment) ( Can't fill out)
Inventory
All Items your character have go here

Skills
Exotic dancing and fighting

Diseases/Vaccinations Bipolar and depression and anerexia

Last edited by retrophilia on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
retrophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My character

Post  Shadow X on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:52 pm

the zombie diseases wouldn't be the only one around. AT this time we can cure every diiseases and it will be often people get sick and such

Shadow X
Admin

View user profile http://appocolpiticazombie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  monsterkong on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:00 pm

As an admin I will accept it for you, but you may want to place [WIP] and wait till the skills come out

monsterkong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Skills

Post  retrophilia on Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:00 am

It is unfinished because I was told to test these out.
Also those are actual skills because I was told by Dalit they would be Smile
retrophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down