Who would win?

Go down

Who would win?

Post  Shadow X on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:48 pm

Who would win in a war to the bitter end China or Russia. Who do you think would beat who? and explain why?
I think china all the way. They got a huge army and losing a man would be good for there over population problem. This war would actually be good for there economy in a way. Plus Russia has been having issues to. That is my opinion.

Shadow X
Admin

View user profile http://appocolpiticazombie.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Who would win?

Post  Dalit on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:01 pm

Russia would hands down demolish China. Russia is one of the most well-equipped military's in the world, and have proven before that they are unafraid to use terrain and scorched earth to defeat any invaders to the 'motherland'. Also, with so very few well-defended areas, Russia's nuclear potential would easily push China aside. Russia is second only to America with Nuclear Power, and it is the most powerful force on the planet.
Dalit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow X on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:22 pm

true but its like china to even do kamikazes! and Russia would not use a nuke so soon. Using a nuke would risk another world war and if China plays its cards right it will be able to crush Russia. Plus Russia Buys a lot there and since we are so dependence on china we would most likely aid them. There for i say Russia loses especially since there economy is really bad off right know and is almost as bad as ours. China would not win with a landslide but since they got the bi9ggest army around right know they hold a of power.

Shadow X
Admin

Back to top Go down

:P

Post  retrophilia on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:50 pm

I think that Wonderland would demolish both Smile or Abarat
retrophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalit on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:23 am

Well, almost 90% of China is poverty-stricken, as is with Russia. The people are poor, but both governments are some of the richest in the world. IF China and Russia were to spark a war, there would be nothing other than a world war going on. 2 superpowers fighting, along with minor allies of each.

and the Chinese did not use the Kamikaze, that was the Japanese. It translates to 'Divine Wind', and requires people to commit suicide.

America would likely not join sides, but as we stand I believe we would choose Russia. America and Russia have endured as both enemies and friends for many years now, with the big three (FDR-USA Churchill-UK and Stalin-USSR) and then the cold war against each other.

It ALSO doesn't help that right now China is NOT on friendly terms with America, being a communist country and basically having an eviction notice pinned on America's door, we would likely aid Russia. Also, if America would spark war with Russia, Nuclear Holocaust would be almost inevitable.

Russia vs China = Russia Wins
Russia+America vs China = China wiped off of the face of the planet.
Dalit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

but

Post  retrophilia on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:08 am

Yeah but don't we still depend on china for most of our goods? Everything almost is still made in china
retrophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow X on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:27 am

yes and and your right but it could go either way, however they do do suicide runs they did it in the Judo war with chins when they were almost taken over and is in there traditions to do so. As for us with Russia not a chance, i mean history say no because we need profit from it that is also the reason were in Iraq because of the oil, if it broke out tomorrow we would side with china because they'll cut our productions off and that would kill us.
China V.S Russia= Id say there wouldn't be a winner they'd both just draw each other so down in debt they'd either both have to stop or both annihilate one another!
Chin and America V.S Russia- Bye Russia!
If we did pick the Russians which i don't think we would it wouldn't really matter are weapons are made in china and we couldn't help at all, but if we do become more depended we'd say fuck you china!

Shadow X
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  monsterkong on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:48 pm

guys there wouldn't be a winner. This is my prediction on the war with the facts I have gathered.
We get half our military weapons from china, this is why we would help out china but we'd still try not to get into it that's what we always due in world wars. Obviously china would attack first because Russia isn't under a dictator ship, and china's people have so little say. Then there will be a huge out break of bloody battles with NO NUKES! Russia would lose if they used a nuke because all nations will go to war with them so there will not be no nukes... in the beginning. The war will escalate were China is wining and Russia's Allies join in and that will start a large a very bloody battle. China will try to gain Japans support but Japan will not get involved. Germany will go to war fighting aside China, and China will make peace with Italy. France will support the Russians and go to war. over 1 year will go by of this bloody war as every country becomes weaker and weaker. Japan and America have sold weapons and ships to both sides and there economy is at peek form! Japan than goes to war with America. Half of Russia has been taken over. Another year has past Japan has become free of Americas grip and have Joined the Chinese army. America has also have lost dependency of China and aids the Russians. 2 more years go bye and Russia launches the first Nuke at China. The war than becomes nuclear and Japanese have finally build several powerful Mechs(do not laugh by this time they would have because they already are on research now). Russians go crazy with power and power and launches 3 more nukes and China is on the verge of the end. This greatly angers Americans and the British and both go to war against Russia with nuclear power. America launches 1 nuke at Russia and Britain storms Russia! Japanese Mechs hit Russia hard and Russia Collapses. The war ends, China separates into several 3rd world countries at the end.
So yes China kinda one but it was there last Victory.

monsterkong

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalit on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:57 pm

I'm going to say that you basically created world war II for most of that. China would never get far into Russia, with it's landscapes. America, like other WW would likely fight alongside Russia, as America is basically the World Police to help protect those being invaded, ESPECIALLY when the assailants are Communist. America would open a front from our stand in the middle east, pinning China. If China managed to Man Down America and Russia, though HIGHLY unlikely, the U.S. and Russia would likely sanction tactical nukes on major locations, ending the war. America, at the moment, is so terrified of China that we would easily join Russia to wipe China off the plate and create a new Democracy in the ruins.

and FUCK Mao Zedong
Dalit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow X on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:17 pm

Dalit china is not all foot soldiers and they have a lot of planes. Lets say your right we do join Russia we wouldn't help them wed be even more in trouble of extinction. Plus Japan is the most advance nation off today. It literally is and i looked it up no there not studying mechs they fucking got them! Ones that Fly! and with there Kamikaze attitudes I don't see them losing if they Join China..... Plus China's terrain is a lot rougher than Russia's. I agree with Monsterkong but I think Nukes will be pulled out a lot sooner and the whole world will be hit big. Plus the Chinese are a lot better fighters. Plus its been stated that Amercia would not stand a chance against China and we have the highest nuclear warfare so I see china winning.
and I WANT A MECH >.< ITS NOT FAIR THEY WILL SELL THEM TO THERE OWN CITIZENS BUT NOT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow X
Admin

Back to top Go down

lol

Post  retrophilia on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:26 pm

Shadow x can you blame them for not selling them to us? hey don't like us and you said we are afraid of them....so why would they give us anything?
retrophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow X on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:28 pm

to make us fight with them, they could use it to ensure we help them!

Shadow X
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalit on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:41 pm

This is incorrect. Japan is the 18th most technologically advanced nation in the world. The first being Denmark, second being America.

Japan, after being demilitarized in WWII has yet to become a major fighting force, as they grew into a more thrifty nature, as their country lacks the ability to produce weapons of war.

The chinese military is NOT better trained than the American, nor the Russian. Russia has the best trained Military on the planet, again with America second.

China's terrain is not even close to Russia's in complexity. With a nation nearly twice the size of China, it is no doubt that they have more climates, and land types.

China would never successfully invade Russia just with planes, especially when looking at the anti-aircraft machinery they invested from the 1950's-1990's

America, singlehandedly, could defeat china in warfare. This is the reason China does not want conflict with America. It would, however, be tough. America has proven conclusively that we are not afraid of Conscription, which would more than quadruple the size of our army in weeks.
Dalit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  retrophilia on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:49 pm

Shadow X them giving us those would not ensure them that we would take there side once we have them we have them and we could easily be like fuck you China so they wouldn't ever give us that chance
retrophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

END!

Post  Shadow X on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Ok i love this argument, but as Admin i must declare a winner of this conversation. DO to the great way Dalit has come up with his info i say Russians win! Not to say China is screwed and monsterkong i know you can hit back all day with your facts but the advancement of the site needs to be done with, and i looked it up they are number 1 in technology Founding not Technology itself. However Russia would not dominate the war! However the only way China could win if they had someone with the brain of Hitler.
Ok Dalit i do need the stats done soon along with classes
Restro test out the applications and tell me whats wrong with them
Monsterkong your the only one fit for this job I need Zombie Races!!!! The only one i think who can do this is Dalit but he is busy!
As for me well i got to finish the Friends and Foes!

Shadow X
Admin

Back to top Go down

applications

Post  retrophilia on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Okay I will Smile

But what do you mean test them out?
retrophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow X on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:58 pm

fill them out and check for all the flaws ok. These do not have to be legit applications ok

Shadow X
Admin

Back to top Go down

okay

Post  retrophilia on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Okay I will do that then.
retrophilia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content